Friday, June 19, 2009

Going north

Well My good friends in just a couple of days now my wife and I will head north to the beautiful southern Mo. I really look forward to this trip. Due the expensive rooms in Springfield We will be staying in Branson, 40 miles south. We will spend a day in Branson after the meeting. and then go to Batesville Ark. where we will visit with some friends and family. On Sunday morning we will visit with the Oak Grove MBC, where I was ordained in 1971. and on Sunday eve. We will visit with Maple Springs MBC. in the Rosie area where I was raised. I preached my first message outside where my membership was. and was given the first money that I ever received for preaching. I guess it was not much of a message because, I was given $1 . but that meant more than most other gifts because of who it came from. Hope to see you in Mo.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing yours and other bloggers' perspectives on the ABA meeting.

    ReplyDelete